Summer of Cycling
Train for the Ultimate Challenge with the Summer of Cycling!
Ready for the ultimate training partner to help you take on The Ultimate Challenge? Like the Mick to your Rocky, the Tour of Utah’s Summer of Cycling is here to guide you on the road to your best Ultimate Challenge yet! The Tour of Utah wants to get you ready in VIP style to ride in “America’s Toughest One-Day ride”—The Ultimate Challenge presented by University of Utah Health.
Start planning your summer today!
Discounted entry into the Summer of Cycling Signature events - 40% off regular pricing:
- Salt Lake Marathon Bike Tour (4/18) - normally $40, now $24
- Huntsman 140 (6/20) - normally $50, now $30
- Cache Gran Fondo (7/11) - normally $115, now $69
- Ultimate Challenge (8/8) - normally $140, now $98
Access to 20% discount to the following events:
- Little Cottonwood Hill Climb (7/25)
- Salt Lake Century (5/30)
- Bear Lake Fondo (TBD)
- East Canyon Fondo (4/18)
- St. George Century - Spring and Fall (TBD)
- And More…
Training and Support
- One members-only ride with pro bike riders
- Weekly email updates with discount codes and incentives – including exclusive giveaways for members by visiting a Tour of Utah street team location.
- 20% discount on Tour of Utah VIP ticket plans and experiences
- DNA Cycling discount – 25% off all DNA merchandise
- Hangar 15 – 20% one service
- Plan 7 – 20% off all products and services
Summer of Cycling SWAG
- Summer of Cycling t-shirt and hat
- Access to purchase official Summer of Cycling Kit
Registration Now Open!
Cost to Participate: $50