Summer of Cycling
Train for the Ultimate Challenge with the Summer of Cycling!
Ready for the ultimate training partner to help you take on The Ultimate Challenge? Like the Mick to your Rocky, the Tour of Utah’s Summer of Cycling is here to guide you on the road to your best Ultimate Challenge yet! The Tour of Utah wants to get you ready in VIP style to ride in “America’s Toughest One-Day ride”—The Ultimate Challenge presented by University of Utah Health.
Start planning your summer today!
Even though we're partly through Summer, we've dropped the price and you can still get in on the action! You'll get all the VIP treatment, training rides and swag. Plus. when you sign up for the Summer of Cycling, you’re entered into the following events:
Cache Valley Gran Fondo (7/13)
Ultimate Challenge (8/17)
Training and Support
- Weekly training rides with Huntsman Hometown Heroes
- Dedicated support provided by PLAN 7 founder, Dave Harward and PLAN 7 Nutrition Coach Breanne Nalder. Learn more about our Summer of Cycling Team here
- Ultimate Challenge Training and Nutrition programs from University of Utah Health.
- Available discounted upgrades to training, nutrition and bike fitting through PLAN 7.
- Summer of Cycling tents and staff at finish lines of 4 signature events.
- Millcreek Cycling Festival – Pro Meet and Greet, July 15
- Tour de France Viewing Party – July 18
- Summer of Cycling VIP tent after Ultimate Challenge
- Discounts on rooms, VIP tickets, and other exclusive Tour of Utah experiences Training rides with Pros competeing in the Tour of Utah and more!
Access to 25% discount to the multiple events!
- SugarHouse Criterium
- Salt Lake Criterium (7/20)
- Ask about other events too!
Summer of Cycling SWAG
- Summer of Cycling custom designed kit from DNA Cycling, T-shirt and hat from DNA Cycling/li>
- Special Tour of Utah goodies ant every Summer of Cycling event
Registration Still Open!
Cost to Participate: $350