• The Expo will be located on upper Main Street, with demonstrations and activities beginning at 11
• Community Chalk Art will take place on Main Street beginning at 1:30 p.m.
• Special presentations will take place throughout the afternoon until the race finishes approximately 3:30-4 p.m.
• Sprint to the Finish Kids’ Bike Race will be held at 1:00pm near the finish. Children ages five to 12 have the opportunity to race their bicycles near the finish line used by the pros at six race locations. Two great reasons to participate - it’s free and it’s fun! To participate, a parent or guardian must sign a waiver at the University of Utah Health exhibit in the KUTV 2 Healthy Living Expo. Make sure each child brings his or her helmet, closed-toe shoes and a bicycle! Registration ends 15 minutes prior to the race
• Spectators are encouraged to arrive early and get a viewing spot on Upper Main Street in Park City
for the exciting finish. It is recommended to use Park City Transit on the day of the event, or via
cycling, walking or carpooling to the event.
• Limited paid public parking ($20/vehicle) will be available in the China Bridge parking structure. Access to China Bridge parking structure will be from Marsac Avenue only. Because China Bridge exits onto the race course, no vehicle parked in China Bridge will be allowed to exit China Bridge between 3-5 p.m.
Park City is back! After a one-year hiatus, the final day is back in Park City with a familiar course. The route will travel through the towns of Summit County. The riders are welcomed into the ranch with a nasty short Category 3 climb that has segments of sustained 15% grades. After a tough segment through Midway, it’s a race to the bottom of Pine Canyon Road, better known as Empire Pass. In all previous visits to Empire Pass, the racers had to battle the road conditions as well as the 10-20% grades. Since the race last raced up Empire Pass, the road has been repaved. Gone is the rough road base of years past. Riders will welcome the fresh smooth asphalt up to Empire Pass. Will this change the outcome of the race? Come early and get your viewing spot on Upper Main Street in Park City for the exciting finish.