Salt Lake City
Sunday, Aug 06
- Start 1:00pm
- Estimated Finish 3:45pm
Start Address: 315 East Capitol Street, Salt Lake City
Finish Address: 315 East Capitol Street, Salt Lake City
The Harmons Healthy Living Expo will be located at 315 E. Capitol Street, with activities from Noon-4:30 p.m.
Traffic will be restricted and no parking will be allowed on the following roads:
- The northbound lanes of East Capitol Blvd. will experience full closure from 9 a.m. on Saturday to 11 p.m. on Sunday.
- There will be a full closure of East Capitol Blvd. in both directions (from 4 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Sunday)
- S. Temple between 200 South and East Capitol St.
- Bonneville Boulevard from East Capitol St. to 11th Ave. (Includes automobile access to City Creek Canyon)
- Eastbound East 11th Ave. between B Street and Virginia Streets
- Virginia Street / University Street from E. 11th Ave to 100 South
- 100 South to 1300 East
- 1300 East from 100 South to South Temple
- South Temple from Virginia Street to State Street
The original Salt Lake City circuit is back. With the start/finish line on the east side of the Utah State Capitol, this circuit is the same one used in 2013 and is a favorite of the racers and spectators alike. There will be 11 laps, including two intermediate sprints and a time bonus at the finish for the top three riders, so the overall race champion may not be decided until the very end. The major climb of the circuit is along State Street, and provides a great opportunity to see the racers up close as they suffer on this steep section. Other viewing areas include Bonneville Blvd. around City Creek Canyon and the serpentine turns around Reservoir Park.