AMERICA’S TOUGHEST ONE DAY CYCLING ADVENTURE
The Ultimate Challenge is a Gran Fondo taking place on August 11th and hosted by the Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah. This unique opportunity allows participants to ride the exact Stage 5 route as the pros, as well as offering riders a great spot to watch the finishing sprints of Stage 5 at Snowbird Resort. So, what are you waiting for? Don’t miss your opportunity to experience the high-adrenaline, incredibly challenging Queen Stage route exactly like the pros.
- Saturday, August 11, 2018 – 7:30am
- Registration is $125 for early registration, $140 after June 1, and is non-refundable.
- Registration closes on August 4th 2018.
- One Distance – Gran Fondo Route: Canyons Village at Park City to Snowbird Resort.
- Approximately 98 miles and 10,000 feet of climbing
- Limited space available – 750 entries