- Team Presentation
- Saturday, August 4 Cedar City $125
- Monday, August 6 St. George $150
- Stage 1
- Tuesday, August 7 Cedar City $150
- Stage 2
- Wednesday, August 8 Payson $150
- Stage 3 Finish
- Thursday, August 9 Layton $150
- Stage 4
- Friday, August 10 Salt Lake City $200
- Stage 5 Start
- Saturday, August 11 Canyons Village $75
- Stage 5 Finish
- Saturday, August 11 Snowbird Resort $250
- Stage 6
- Sunday, August 12 Park City $350
- VIP Car Ride with VIP Hospitality access - $1,000 per person
Experience the thrill of the Tour of Utah by getting into the center of the action! This one-of-a-kind experience will allow you to view up close what is happening out on the road with the peloton. You will be greeted at the start line by your driver in the VIP hospitality tent. Spend the next few hours on-course with the Tour of Utah. Your experience ends with access to the VIP hospitality lounge and a front row seat in front of the stage at the finish line.
Includes seat in a Utah Sports Commission VIP car and access to Start and Finish line hospitality areas.
Please note: Transportation back to the start line will not be provided. Please make arrangements accordingly.
- Team Car ride - $2,000 per person
Ever wonder what exactly the team directors are telling their riders? Wonder how the riders get water and when? Or how their race strategy changes within the race? Then this is the experience for you. There are a limited number of exclusive team car rides available during Stages 2, 3 and 4. Access to the start line VIP hospitality and lunch in the car provided.
Please note: Transportation back to the start line will not be provided. Please make arrangements accordingly
- Ultimate Fan Package - $2,500
- VIP Car ride for 2 people
- VIP Hospitality access for 2 for one stage
- Access to one Team meal for 2 people
- 1 night stay at team hotel prior to VIP car ride
- Meet the Faces of the Tour of Utah – $1,500 for two (2) guests
Spend an hour touring the Tour of Utah TV Broadcast compound and chatting with some of cycling’s most knowledgeable analysts including Frankie Andreau, Brad Sohner, Todd Gogolski and local sideline reporter Steve Brown.
Watch from the TV truck as the race goes live. Enjoy lunch in the VIP hospitality lounge and chat with legend Bob Roll. Challenge his knowledge of the sport and hearing stories of tours past. Then spend a few minutes chatting with the legendary announcer Dave Towle before grabbing your spot in front of the stage to witness a trilling finish. This experience is not available during the Prologue