Help the Tour of Utah and Fan X Break a Cosplay World Record!
Hop on your bike in your favorite cosplay on Friday, August 10th and join the Tour of Utah and FanX as they attempt to break the world record for the most costumed bike riders during Stage 4 of the 2018 Tour of Utah. Costumed riders and walkers will meet at the Mechanical Engineering Building at the University of Utah and ride down Federal Way and South Temple to finish at Reservoir Park. And with food, entertainment, and plenty of great places to catch the pros fly by as they complete lap after lap of a grueling downtown stage, the park is also a prime spot to watch another exciting day of the Tour of Utah!
- Ride or walk begins at 11:30am on Friday, August 10th
- Start: Parking lot of the Rio Tinto Kennecott Department of Mechanical Engineering building, University of Utah (1495 E 100 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84112)
- Finish: Reservoir Park (42 University St, Salt Lake City, UT 84101)
- Ride travels west on Federal Way Drive and then connects to South Temple until riders reach Reservoir Park.
- This is a cosplay ride—costumes are ABSOLUTELY encouraged!
- Check-in is at 10am
- Close Toe Shoes and Bike Helmets are required for those on bikes
- Waivers will be required to participate
- To register and see all the rules and entitlements click here
Come out and help us break the world record for most costumed bike riders!